=> Not registered yet?

Please only English and German

Forum - How to Create Ringtones for Your Android

You are here:
Forum => General Discussion => How to Create Ringtones for Your Android
<- Back  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 124Continue -> 

seoexpert (Gast)
02.02.2023 13:45 (UTC)[quote]
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.best internet provider in Toronto
seoexpert (Gast)
05.02.2023 18:44 (UTC)[quote]
It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. best internet provider Toronto
seoexpert (Gast)
15.02.2023 16:28 (UTC)[quote]
tremendous web page, where did u arrive occurring thinking of the opinion within the region of this posting?i've right of proper of right of access some of the articles approaching your website now, and that i in truth subsequent to your fashion. thank you a million and absorb save taking vicinity the energetic institution. Harry Potter books in order
brookkelly
(2 posts so far)Yahoo Messenger
AIM
17.02.2023 20:56 (UTC)[quote]
I merely wanted to know how to set up a new notification for a WAV I obtained from a friend's recorded voice message on Facebook; nonetheless, I android app development services in UK ended up using the advice, which were really worthwhile.
dakota (Gast)
18.02.2023 07:22 (UTC)[quote]
A ringtone or 着信音 is a sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.

Answer:

Nickname:

Text color:

Font size:
Close tags

Total topics: 4894
Total posts: 14349
Total users: 5985
Online now (registered users): Nobody crying smiley

Diese Webseite wurde kostenlos mit Homepage-Baukasten.de erstellt. Willst du auch eine eigene Webseite?
Gratis anmelden