Forum - Get Best Mohs plastic surgeon near me

You are here:
Forum => General Discussion => Get Best Mohs plastic surgeon near me

<-Back

Continue->

harryjohn789
(1 post so far)
10.10.2024 07:46 (UTC)[quote]
Cancer can be a frightening word, but for individuals diagnosed with skin cancer, Oak Dermatology may have the answer with Mohs plastic surgeon near me. Mohs surgery is a technique that gently and meticulously removes cancerous skin cells. The process aims to remove as little of your healthy skin tissue and has the most success for skin cancer eradication. Performed by board-certified Mohs surgeons Dr. Jeffrey T.S. Hsu and Dr. Ashish Bhatia, this surgical procedure addresses squamous and basal cell carcinomas and melanomas or tumors. Our board-certified dermatological surgeons are specially trained in the Mohs technique and fellowship-trained in identifying and removing skin cancers. We begin the surgery by thoroughly removing the malignant cells one layer at a time. After every layer, we analyze the skin tissue to determine whether cancer is still present. Reach out to our Naperville, Itasca, or Joliet, IL location now to set up a consultation.

Go here: https://oakderm.com/services/medical-dermatology/mohs-surgery-naperville-il

Answer:

Nickname:

Text color:

Font size:
Close tags

Total topics: 4900
Total posts: 14391
Total users: 5991
Online now (registered users): jackowen und saad

Diese Webseite wurde kostenlos mit Homepage-Baukasten.de erstellt. Willst du auch eine eigene Webseite?
Gratis anmelden